Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
After saving excel document comboboxes are empty
posted

Hi,

in Nov. 2018 I raised the issue that after saving an Excel file with the Infragistics Excel library all comboboxes lose their reference to the values and therefore are empty. This issue has been reproduced by you and logged into your tracking System (development id: 259226

I got the case number CAS-198975-H6H5M7 and since 11/12/2018 the case has the status 'in development'. I asked twice to give me an update regarding the completion/deployment but did not get an answer.

I was putting our customers off to the sevice release in April but my issue has not been fixed. Our customers are now losing their patience and getting very upset.

Could you please provide a status information. When will this issue be fixed?

Kind regards,

Erik

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Erik,

I apologize for the delay of an update on this matter.

I have recently updated the private support case, and I can confirm that development issue 259226 has been fixed internally and is currently awaiting testing. It will still exist in recent builds, but it will be available in the next service release or bi-weekly build.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children
No Data