Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Download special character to excel by UltraGridExcelExporter
posted

Hi Mike,

When I try to download special character "·" to excel by UltraGridExcelExporter, I found that there will be some porblems with it.

I'm now using NetAdvantage for .NET 2007 Vol. 3 CLR 2.0, when I open the downloaded file, it throws an exception by excel and fail to open.

Please refer to the attachment for detailed exception information.

But when I change to use NetAdvantage 2006 Volume 1 CLR 2.0, and download the special character again, I can successfully open the file.

Any hotfix for NetAdvantage for .NET 2007 Vol. 3 CLR 2.0 to fix this bug?

Could you please give me a suggestion?

Thank you~

posted

Hi Mike,

I use Excel 2003, and the special character is

private static char dot = '\u00B7';

posted

I have tried exporting a workbook which has a cell containing that character and I could not reproduce the issue with 7.3 and Excel 2007. I would recommend upgrading to the latest public hotfix or a newer version. If you still have the issue, it may be a result of specific data in the grid you are exporting and I would recommend submitting a sample demonstrating the issue to the support group: http://es.infragistics.com/gethelp.