Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Exporting a grid seems to for PageOrientation to Portrait
posted

I have created a section which contains a few lines of text. I have set the section.PageOrientation to Landscape and it does print landscape.

If I then export a grid to the section it always prints as portrait. I have tried setting the Exporter's TargetPaperOrientation to landscape but it still prints as portrait.

The grid is also truncated on the right hand side to a size which is much smaller thenthe width of the page.

Any ideas as to what I amm doing wrong.?

posted

I don't know that you're doing anything wrong.  What's likely happening here is the the exporter is adjusting the section to fit the grid, but it should be respecting the TargetPaperOrientation.  You should probably submit a sample to Developer Support so that this issue can be looked into.  In the meantime, have you tried setting the section's PageOrientation after performing the export?

-Matt