Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do I make a node and it's children visible?
posted

Hello-

I have an UltraTreeView with a couple of hundred nodes and children nodes under those. I am trying to mimick the standard Windows TreeView method "...SelectedNode.EnsureVisible()".

I am converting a project to use the Infragistics controls. My users are familiar with right-clicking on a tree to expand all of it's children. I have that part down fine, however, if you right click on an item that is at the bottom of the visible portion of the tree, it will not move the scrollbar down some so that you can see it. 

What would be ideal is if there was a way for me to set a node to be the "first visible node" in the tree. (ie, looking at the tree, the node is all the way at the bottom of what you can see without using the scrollbars to scroll down. You right click, I expand the nodes, and then tell the control to put that selected node at the TOP of the list)

Is this possible?

TIA!!