Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Row Layout Question
posted

If I'm using RowLayout in the UltraGrid, can I make the different rows different heights?  I don't mean set Row Sizing to "Free."  I mean, that if a row has certain cells hidden, can I resize that row so that there isn't empty space?

In my example, only the Rectangle needs a second "row" of information.  Is there a way to get the Line and Square rows to be only "one row" tall to fill the void?

When I attempt to resize the Line or Square rows, the grid stops me from going smaller than the height of two "rows." 

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Not really. The Layout in each row has to be the same. You might be able to resize the cell using a CreationFilter, but this would probably be rather complicated and I would not recommend it. Anyway, this would not change the row height, it would justmake the cell bigger so it fills the available space.

Children
No Data