Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWinTab header tabs style after selection
posted

Version 12.1.20121.2135: I have tow separate UltraWinTab tabs on two different forms, both ViewStyle VisualStudio2005, and both as far as I can determine with the exact same modified properties, except for the one relevant to the problem here: the TabLayoutStye.  One is Set to SingleRowAutoSize and the other to MultiRowAutoSize.

When I select a tab header on the MultiRowAutoSize, the other tabs on the header's font seemed to become greyed out (disabled).  On the other form, the other tabs remain the same as before another tab was selected.

I have attached a zip file with two screen captures of the tab headers which will illustrate.  Is it possible to change the MultiRowAutoSize style so the non-selected tabs remain normal?  If so could you please give some VERY SPECIFIC code as to where to access the style, and how to change as I requested.  Additionally, the multirow style creates the additional rows above the original row, and I would like the additional rows below the original if possible.

Thanks.

Header_ScreenShots.zip
Parents Reply Children
No Data