Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Remove the Space Above Grid in CardView?
posted

Hello,

I have a Grid in CardView with only 1 row.

At the top there is this space. Above the first column header it is an empty white space and above the first cell it is this gray area that selects the whole row.

I thought this was a row selector but I turned them off and it's still there.

Can I remove this space completely? So that the headers/cells start at the very top of the Grid area.

I also don't want to be able to select the full row at all but I cannot seem to turn that off. I realized I could turn off all selection but I wanted to keep the ability to select the cells. Even without that selector thing at the top I can still click in between 2 cells and select the full row. Does it happen to be possible to disable row selection?

Thanks

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Caleb,

You can turn off the ShowCaption property off the CardSettings object to remove the empty white space above the first column header and the gray area above the first cell. For example you can do something like this.

UltraGridBand band = this.ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Bands[0];
       band.CardSettings.ShowCaption = false;

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
    Sahaja Kokkalagadda
    Associate Software Developer