Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultragrid multiline problem
posted

Hello,

Since a couple of weeks we are using the multiline option in the ultragrid. We noticed that rows which fit on one line change. The row height of these rows are larger, but there is no need to do this. In our application the row height is 23, but with the multiline option on it becomes 32.

I have created a testproject. In this testproject the rowheight is 23 and when the multiline option is turned on it becomes 26. Where is this coming from?

Kind regards,

Kevin

MultilineUltraGrid.zip
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Kevin,

When Multiline property is set to true, all the rows are resized automatically when the layout is redrawn. The row size 26 is coming from this redrawing and it’s not the UltraGrid which is effecting this value.

However, you can alternatively achieve consistent row height for all the rows by setting a specific RowHeight and by calling PerformAutoSize in the Grid InitializeRow event. Also the RowSizing property on the layout override has to be set to Free for this change to take effect.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
    Sahaja Kokkalagadda
    Associate Software Developer

Children
No Data