Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Start Date is not correct in UltraDayView
posted

When I double-click on a time-slot on the ultradayview to pop open my schedule editor, the Date of the StartTime of the selected appointment is one day earlier than the day showing on the ultradayview control.

The event handler I am using is as follows:

private void encounterEntry_BeforeDisplayAppointmentDialog(object sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSchedule.DisplayAppointmentDialogEventArgs e)

{

apptEntryForm aeForm = new apptEntryForm(e.IsExistingAppointment,e.Appointment);

// Stop the default dialog from displaying

e.Cancel = true;

// Display encounter entry form

if ((aeForm.ShowDialog() == DialogResult.OK) && (e.IsExistingAppointment == false))this.viewScheduleUltraCalendarInfo.Appointments.Add(e.Appointment);

}

If I display the starttime in the dialog form, it is one day earlier than what shows in the ultradayview.

Why is this?

How do I fix this?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help in Advance.

Phil Curtiss

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

There is not enough information here to know what is causing the problem. If 'e.Appointment.StartDateTime.ToString() ' returns the expected value then something is going wrong when you "...display the starttime in the dialog form". If it doesn't then you should report this as a bug and include a test project so we can observe the problem.

Children
No Data