Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Vertical line in UltraGrid - Need urgent help
posted

Hi all

I am using ultraGrid for a data entry win-form, I dont know what i was doin in properties some thing suddenly wrong with grid, its now showing a vertical line at the centre of grid and all columns are again showing in next to that line.... simple there are two portion of the same cols of the grid. Please help me out to finish it again. I dont need this division I am using one band.

Thanks

Azhar

posted

Hi Azhar,

I still had the problem. In fact, I realized that in my designer's form code, a line of code with the split option appears but I don't know why and how.

So, I delete this line. Or like Alphaguys said to you, set the grid's MaxRowScrollRegions and MaxColScrollRegions property of the DisplayLayout to 1.

Hope this help you.

David

posted

It sounds like you've split the grid into two scroll regions. Try dragging that vertical line all the way across the grid. Or, set the grid's MaxRowScrollRegions property of the DisplayLayout to 1. This will prevent the splitting from happening.