Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Deleting a Leaf Node Throwing Exception Urgent Please
posted

All,

We are using valid Infragistics License version 6.2. Let me explain my problem.

When I am deleting a Node which is Leaf and there are no siblings for that node also. Assume that it is the only node at the end. Basically when creating the node I alert him if it is a duplicate and provide him with a message box. If the clicks no  , I am removing the leaf node in the following event dynamically.

treeControlt_AfterLabelEdit

trePageContent.Nodes.Remove(e.TreeNode)

I placed the complete event in the Try Catch Block but it doesn't throw any exception but when the method returns it is throwing the following exception.

This is happening only when there is only one node at the end. Other than that its workig fine in all other places.

I am placed breakpoints in all the events of the TreeView but its not hitting any event after deleting the node. Please get back to me as it is really a urgent issue.

Message="Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
  Source="Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinTree.v6.2"
  StackTrace:
       at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTree.EndEdit(UltraTreeNode node, Boolean cancel, Boolean callExitEditMode)
       at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTree.EndEdit(UltraTreeNode node, Boolean cancel)
       at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTreeNode.EndEdit(Boolean cancel)
       at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTree.PerformAction(UltraTreeAction actionCode, Boolean shift, Boolean control)
       at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTree.PerformKeyAction(Enum actionCode, Boolean shiftKeyDown, Boolean ctlKeyDown)
       at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTreeUIElement.PerformKeyAction(Enum actionCode, Boolean shiftKeyDown, Boolean ctlKeyDown)
       at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessKeyDown(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
       at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
       at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTree.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
       at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.UltraTree.Infragistics.Win.ISilentTextBoxOwner.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
       at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.LabelEditNodeBase.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
       at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinTree.LabelEditNode.ProcessKeyMessage(Message& msg)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmKeyChar(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)