Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Tabbing into multiple grids
posted

Hello,

I have three UltraGrids stacked on top of one another and would like to be able to tab through all the cells as if the three grids were one grid. I tried setting the TabNavigation to NextControlOnLastCell, but it only highlights the entire row of the next grid instead of entering the next editable cell. This may be because the first cell of the grid is disabled, but I'm not sure. Is there a way that I can get around this?

Thanks,

-Emma

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Emma,

Thank you for posting in our forums!

Your requirement can be accomplished via handling UltraGrid’s GotFocus event where you can add custom code for activating a particular cell and forcing it to enter into edit mode when the UltraGrid actually receives focus from another control. In addition, I added a check for executing the custom code only when the focus is received from another UltraGrid. For further reference please see the attached sample application and let me know if you have any additional questions.

UltraGridTabbing.zip