Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Slow Navigation with arrow keys
posted

Hi,

Our users want to navigate inside the grid by pressing up, down, left and right arrow keys. This feature with UltraGrid is slow. I have a grid with thirty five to 100 visible columns. If I press the down arrow key continuously, the active cell moves from two to five rows per second. I would like to see the active cell moving as fast as close to MS Excel.

Is there a way to get better navigation performance with the arrow keys? 

Thanks,

Shaolin

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Shaolin,

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

First off please make sure that you read the UltraGrid Performance guide and that you follow all the advice in it, which can be applied to your application. You can find the guide here. Also if you are using 14.1 or higher make sure that you are using its latest service release. You can find how to download it from here.

Those are the general advices I can give to you. If they don’t help, please provide me with more details about the setting that you have applied on the grid and I will be glad to help you.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Children
No Data