Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to order the columns in a WinTree?
posted

Hi,

I have bound WinTree to a DataTable having multiple columns and I want to reorder the positioin of columns appearing in the Tree.  The order of columns should be possible to change in the run time (not by user drag drop).  I was looking for properties like VisibleHeaderPosition, but was unable to find.  How to achieve this functionality? Please suggest. 

Regards,

spm

Parents
    posted

Look under the properties panel of your ultraWinTree for ColumnSettings ->> ColumnSets ->>

From there, click the (...), and you should see the "UltraTreeColumnSet Collection Editor"

Select (from the left) the band of data you wish to modify the columns for. Then on the right, scroll down to the property called "Columns" and click on the (...).

Here you should see the "UltraTreeNodeColumn Collection Editor", and by using the up and down arrows, you should be able to change the order of the columns.

I understand you're looking for something which works in run-time; and i'm sure this is the head-start you were looking for.

regards,

-kel-

Reply Children
No Data