Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Webexplorer bar default button
posted

Hi guys,

I am trying to replace WEb Panel with WEbExplorerBar control and here is my code in aspx:

<ig:WebExplorerBar ID="WebExplorerBar1" runat="server" CssClass="viewPanel" StyleSetName="Header" Width="805px" Height="870px"  >

<Groups>
<ig:ExplorerBarGroup >
<Items>
<ig:ExplorerBarItem >
<Template>
<div class="content" id="content">
<div id="navigation" class="navigation" style="height: 5px;">
</div>
<div id="findemp" class="findemp" style="margin-top: 0px">
<div id="personInfo" style="margin-top: 0px">
<table>
<tr>
<td>
<uc1:CFNList ID="CFNList1" runat="server" ></uc1:CFNList>
</td>

<td>
EIS ID:<br />
<asp:TextBox ID="txtEISid" runat="server" CssClass="txtinput" Font-Size="X-Small"
Height="12px" Width="75px" MaxLength="7" ToolTip="Please Enter EIS ID."></asp:TextBox>
</td>
<td>
<asp:DropDownList ID="ddlStatus" runat="server" Width="125" CssClass="txtinput" Font-Names="Verdana"
Font-Size="X-Small">
<asp:ListItem Text="All" Value="W"></asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Text="Pending" Value="P"></asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Text="Approved" Value="A"></asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Text="Rejected" Value="R"></asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Text="Saved" Value="S"></asp:ListItem>
</asp:DropDownList>
</td>
<td>
<br />
<asp:Button ID="btnSearch" runat="server" CssClass="selectitem" Text="Search" />
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="6">

</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tbtxtbox" colspan="3" style="height:30px;">
<asp:Label ID="lblError" runat="server" Height="10px" Font-Size="Small" ForeColor="red" >
</asp:Label>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
</Template>
</ig:ExplorerBarItem>
</Items>

</ig:ExplorerBarGroup>

</Groups>

</ig:WebExplorerBar>

When I run this BAR I am getting DEFAULT button with some image on the left top of the panel. When I click on this button my user control is appear on the screen.I want to get rid of this default button and I would like to see user control right away.

How can I do it?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for posting in our community!

I am not aware what is the exact user control and the style StyleSetName="Header". However, I suggest you are setting this image through the user control or the styling afterwards.

In order to better assist you, I have created a simple code sample using anchor as a user control and adding it on the same position you are adding your user control. It is visible right from the start after expanding the item and it is on the left side of the other controls used.

Please refer to the attachment for details. If you have any further questions, please feel free to modify the sample in order to illustrate your current approach.

WEB_UserControl.zip
Children
No Data