Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Template: upgrading old WebPanel to new Infragistics "WebExplorerBar"
posted

I was using "Template" in "WebPanel" in old Infragistics [Infragistics 2010 v2 CLR3.5]

Now I upgraded "WebPanel" to new "WebExplorerBar" using Infragistics 2014 v2 using 4.5 CLR -- and after building and running the project locally, I am getting following error. Let me know the quick fix of "Template" as I don't want to disturb functionality. What tag in place of that can be used.

FYI.....I also tried using <Templates> but it does not work for me.

Error:

[System.Web.HttpParseException] = {"Type 'Infragistics.Web.UI.NavigationControls.WebExplorerBar' does not have a public property named 'Template'."}

Code: (where I am using for your reference - Using "WebExplorerBar" instead of "WebPanel" being used in old project - While upgrading - Template gives error)

<igmisc:WebExplorerBar ID="filterPanel" ExpandEffect="None" ImageDirectory="../images/" Width="100%" runat="server">
        <ClientEvents  ItemExpanded="ClosePanel"></ClientEvents>

<Template>             <asp:Label ID="lblErr" runat="server" ForeColor="red"></asp:Label>
            <igtbl:WebDataGrid ID="WebDataGrid1" runat="server" Width="100%" ImageDirectory="/ig_common/Images/"
                CaptionAlign="Top" Height="50px">

<Behaviors>
                  <igtbl:Paging></igtbl:Paging>
                  <igtbl:CellEditing></igtbl:CellEditing>
                  <igtbl:RowSelectors></igtbl:RowSelectors>

</Behaviors>
 </igtbl:WebDataGrid>
</Template>
   </igmisc:WebExplorerBar>

Offline posted

Hello,

I am still following your case. Have you been able to resolve the issue?
    If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact me, I will be glad to help you.

Thank you for choosing Infragistics components!

Best regards,
    Nikolay Alipiev

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello.

Thank you for using our product and I hope that I will be able to help you with my answer.

Here is a sample of how to use Template in the WebExplorerBar.

I'm also attaching a sample, in which I've used your code and put it in a WebExplorerBar. It's not throwing exception. Just please the replace Version=14.2.20142.1 with the version you have installed on your machine.

I will wait for your feedback.

Best regards,

Nikolay Alipiev

WEB_Templates.rar