Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
DataChanged property of UltraWebGrid
posted

Hi,

Earlier we are using UltraWebGrid control and we create our own custom wrapper class where we use DataChanged property of UltraWebGrid to determine whether row is Added Modified or Delete, Now as we have migrated to WebDataGrid v11.1 and now specific to this version I want to check the GridRecord row status i.e Added, Modified or Deleted so please let me know alternative of DataChanged property in WebDataGrid, remember I am using V11.1.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Manoj Singh

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Manoj,

Thank you for contacting us.

Our new WebDataGrid provide events which are invoked on any data interaction like: RowAdded, RowAdding, RowDeleted, RowDeleting, RowUpdated and RowUpdating. You can use them. Also please keep in mind that according our support policy we no longer support version 11.1. Please have a look at our Product Lifecycle page:

http://es.infragistics.com/support/product-lifecycle

In general, my recommendation is to upgrade your product to a newer supported version of our product.

Thank you.

Children
No Data