Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Need to get XHTML source of UltraChart, in Infragistics 8.2 Version of 3.5 FrameWork
posted

H,

I am using Infragistics version 8.2 in VS 2008(3.5 framework) for designing UltraChart control.  when i drag and drop the UltraChart control into my design view and select the composite wizard to designing the chart.  while designing i added ChartAreas, Axes, Data and ChartLayers items and click on finish button.  After doing that i need to get the XHTML in my design view, but i did not get any XHTML code in my design source view. But in the infragistics samples ie http://samples.infragistics.com/2008.2/webfeaturebrowser/default.htm  charting->composite chart i am able to see the XHTML for the composite chart.

I tried to do the above in, creating the WebApplication and  in creating the WebSite, but i did not get the desgin source.

could you please help me out in this regards

Thanks in Advace

Sreeni 

Parents Reply Children
No Data