Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Webmonthview: number of weeks
posted

Hi, i want to short the number of weeks to five in webmonthview. By default it is 6 weeks longer. Pls give me a solution.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

There is no such option/property currently available. Weeks are always set to be six in the code itself.

In my opinion, having 6 weeks could be considered more or less the expected functionality for a month to have and to be displayed with. The reason for this is each month could have days situated in previous/next month’s week. The week’s number could vary for different months and yet there is no case of having a year without at least several months with 6 weeks required (both first and last day of a particular month fall into previous/next months’ week). So for consistency all months are having 6 weeks.   

What is more, at the moment “changing the number of weeks for a month to be rendered” is considered a new product idea. If you want to see it implemented, I recommend you to log a feature request at http://ideas.infragistics.com The Product Ideas site allows you to suggest new product features, new functionalities in existing products and controls, and even request new controls and products altogether. Members of the Infragistics Community then vote for the features and suggestions they want to see added to the products, resulting in the most popular features bubbling up to the top. When planning new releases, our Product Management team will look at the most popular features and use your feedback to prioritize upcoming work.

Children
No Data