Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Disabling "Server does not respond" timeout message
posted

Hi there,

We have a page with a WebTab control on it, and some of the tabs use long running methods. We want to be able to disable the "Server does not respond" message completely, but have been unable to do so. I've tried setting the timeout of the callbackmanager during the initialize event, but get presented with an error saying that the callbackmanager is null.

Any ideas?

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your question!

There is no way to "Disable" the message, because this message means that either the server is stuck in a loop or the server is still processing the request, and we should handle these scenarios. My suggestion is to increase the time which is needed to process your data (from the long running methods) and to see if the error is caused by insufficient time or infinitive loop. Follow the suggestions from this thread and let me know about the results. Our WebTab control also have "_callbackManager".

http://es.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/61701.aspx

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reply Children