Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
JavaScript runtime error: Sys.ArgumentException: Value must not be null for Controls and Behaviors.
posted
I am getting following error 'JavaScript runtime error: Sys.ArgumentException: Value must not be null for Controls and Behaviors. Parameter name: element' When I click to expand a row of hierarchical grid. I have added 4 keys in 'DataKeyFields' attribute of Infragetics grid when I remove one of them. Its is working without any error. But As per my requirement I need to add more than 4 keys in DataKeyFields of Hierarchical Grid. So I wanted to know : 1. Is there any restriction on no of fields in DataKeyFields for Hierarchical Grid. Please help me to resolve above error. Thanks in Advance.
Parents
    posted

Hello Ajeesh,

There should be no limit with respect to how many data key fields may be specified in WHDG. I have tried this scenario with the latest available version but am so far unable to reproduce the issue. Attached is my test sample for your reference. In order to look into this matter further a working sample would be greatly appreciated.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

WHDG4DataKeyFields.zip
Reply Children
No Data