Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
13.2 WebDropDown closes drop down list when vertical scrollbar is clicked
posted

Hi,

the WebDropDown closes the drop down list when I click on the vertical scrollbar (or drag the scrollbar button or click on the scrollbar's up/down buttons etc.). Maybe the mouse up event could be the trigger for this behaviour.

This behaviour is imho not intended and is new in the 13.2 release, it did not happen in the 12.2 release (I did not use the 13.1 release). What I expect is that the list stays open while scrolling around and as long as I do not click a list item or the drop down button.

I have two questions:

1. Is this a (known) bug? And if so, is a fix available?
2. How can I achieve the expected behaviour?

I have enclosed a sample project.

WebApplication3.zip
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

I will be happy to assist you with your question.

The behavior you describe is a known issue and has been logged with our development team to resolve. I have tested your sample against the latest internal build that our Product Development team has and found that this behavior no longer occurs. I recommend downloading the upcoming service release as soon as it becomes available to resolve this behavior within your application.

For more details about our Service Release calendar, please review the details in the following page: 
    http://es.infragistics.com/help/service-releases/

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this matter.