Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WHDG child band header width changes at postback
posted

Hi,

I have a WHDG with 2 levels, one child band in the second level.  I have a problem with the header width of the child band after a postback fired by a button click event where the button is outside of the WHDG.  The event makes some controls outside of WHDG visible/invisible.  After the page is rendered, the header width of the child band changes.  The headers become narrower than their initial width.  I am setting all the columns' width in aspx.  The header width become normal if I click one of headers for sorting (only for the RowIsland).  Is there anyway to fix this problem?

I am using ASP.Net 2008, Infragistics 3.5 version 11.1 build 2238.

Here are some settings for the WHDG;

InitialDataBindDepth="0" AutoGenerateBands="false" AutoGenerateColumns="false" EnableDataViewState="true" EnableViewState="true" EnableRelativeLayout="True"

The WHDG as well as the controls manipulated by the button click event are in a UltraWebTab.

Thanks for advance.

posted

Hello mgmtakahashi,

In order to provide you with more feedback regarding this scenario, I would need to be able to replicate the behavior locally. Any information regarding the specific steps required to reproduce the issue in terms of grid configuration and page specifics would be helpful. A small working sample illustrating the behavior would be greatly appreciated. From the attached image it appears that the used styleset may have been customly modified - any information on the styling used with the grid in this case may be relevant.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any updates or questions.