Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problems related to WebResources.axd files?
posted

Hi,

I have developed a web application. In my main page i have a webmenu & a WebTab. Inside the Webtab., i have 5 tabs in that WebTab, all of the tabs having a Webtree , Webimagebutton and a Webgrid.. Depending upon the tabs, the data's that i am showing will be different from each tabs. When i click "Save As" from "file" and save it as a HTML file, i can see that there are 5 different folder for each tab. I know that when we are using Infragistics, the corresponding Webresources are created for the javascript file for the webgrid , webtree , webmenu and webtab. These files are present in those 5 folder having the same script. The problems that i face are:

1) Why is it that the same Webresources are created in each of those folder eventhough they have the same content. i thought that only once will the WebResources will be called for the grid , tree , menu and tab.
2) Because of this the Application is slow. Is there a way to avoid the problem?. Can i call the neccessary script only once throught the applications.

It's very urgent.. Please someone help me..

Thanks and Regards,
Jollyguy