Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Another bug in infragistics??
posted

Hello,

I believe i've found yet another bug in your software. I have a WebExplorerbar and inside of it is a WebDropDown. The WebDropDown is at the botom of the browser page. When i select the dropdown, it doesn't auto sence that the orientation should be up not down. Fine, so i add DropDownOrientation="TopLeft" thinking that will fix it. What happenes is that although the dropdown now goes up, i'm getting scroll bars on the page as if it was DropDownOrientation="BottomLeft". I'm attaching the page and a screenshot of whats happening.

Additional information: I just tried it in Google's Chrome Browser and the webdropdown worked perfectly. Look its a bug with IE (running IE8 here).

WebDropDown.zip
Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Shane,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this matter.

I managed to reproduce this behavior, however only in IE7 (or in compatibility modes which use IE7 document mode). To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 137927. The next step will be for a developer to review my investigation and confirm my findings or to offer a fix, or other resolution.

I have created a support ticket for you regarding this matter - CAS-113050-R6N0J8 and will update you with any new information after the review.  You can also continue to send updates to this case at any time.

You can view the status of the development issue connected to this case by selecting the "Development Issues" tab when viewing this case on the web site. 

Please let me know if you need more information.

Children
No Data