Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
VisibleIndex Property is NOT set
posted

Hi,

I am trying to save the visibleindexes of columns on a WebDataGrid.  In my WebDataGrid, I have the the following tags set

<ig:Sorting Enabled="True"></ig:Sorting> <ig:ColumnMoving Enabled="True" /> <ig:ColumnResizing Enabled="True"></ig:ColumnResizing>

and everything works fine. I would able to drag any columns on the datagrid and move them to different position. I would be able to resize columns, and choose different sorting. The problem is that the properties of the columns do NOT change.

I have trapped event PreRenderComplete() and try to save the WebDataGrid.  But the main problem is that the properties of the columns do not change. No matter what I do, the visibleindex and the width properties of columns stay the same.

Please advise.

Thanks.

This is in my aspx file.

<ig:WebDataGrid ID="WebDataGrid1" runat="server" Width="100%"  ClientEvents-DoubleClick="webDataGrid_DblClick1"              OnInitializeRow="WebDataGrid1_OnInitializeRow"  OnRowSelectionChanged="WebDataGrid1_OnRowSelectionChanged"              AutoGenerateColumns="false" EnableDataViewState="True" DefaultColumnWidth="100">                 <Behaviors>                     <ig:Selection RowSelectType="Single" CellClickAction="Row" >                     </ig:Selection>                     <ig:Paging PagerAppearance="Top" PagerMode="NumericFirstLast"                             QuickPages="3" PageSize="10"                              FirstPageText="First" LastPageText="Last">                      </ig:Paging >                      <ig:RowSelectors >                     </ig:RowSelectors>                     <ig:Sorting Enabled="True"></ig:Sorting>                     <ig:ColumnMoving Enabled="True" />                     <ig:ColumnResizing Enabled="True"></ig:ColumnResizing>                 </Behaviors>             </ig:WebDataGrid>

Parents Reply Children
No Data