Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Recurrence "Open Series" not working?
posted

Hi Guys,

Why is the Recurrence "Open Series" not working? Even the samples in your website is not working.
When I save a recurring appointment and then later on try opening the series,
the Appointment dialog is blank and the Toolbar buttons are not working.

I have already emailed infragistics support and is not get getting any reply until nowSad

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    posted
    Please either reply back to the incident e-mail you received when you logged the incident on the website or contact dsmanager@infragistics with your incident number to inquire as to why support has not responded.

Likely causes can be an aggressive spam filter trapping the support response which might have included an attachment.

=====================

nntp://news.labs.infragistics.com/netadvantage_for_asp.net.calendars_and_scheduling.webschedule/

Hi Guys,

Why is the Recurrence "Open Series" not working? Even the samples in your website is not working.
    When I save a recurring appointment and then later on try opening the series,
    the Appointment dialog is blank and the Toolbar buttons are not working.

I have already emailed infragistics support and is not get getting any reply until now

Thanks

http://news.labs.infragistics.com/forums/p/781/10554.aspx#10554

[netadvantage_for_asp.net.calendars_and_scheduling.webschedule]
Children
No Data