Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UpdateRowBatch in Hierarchial grid
posted

I am using an ultrawebgrid in which I have two ultragridbands defined.  I want to change a value in the child band however, when I use updateRowBatch, it does not realize a change has been made to the child band.  It only tries to look for changes in the parent band.  If I test the value of e.Row.Band.Key it is always the key of the parent band, but it never tests for the key of the child band.  I don't have this issue with InitializeRow.  That is able to initialize all rows in the grid whether they are part of the parent band or child band.  This is what I am using:

Protected Sub ReceiptGrid_UpdateRowBatch(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.RowEventArgs) Handles ReceiptGrid.UpdateRowBatch

Is it possible to update cells in a child band via updateRowBatch?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Are you able to resolve this issue. I am facing the same issue.After Upgrade to Version=11.1.20111.2064.  UltraWebGrid_UpdateRowBatch is not firing. Any resolution.Thanks

Children
No Data