Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
localization
posted

I translate webdatagrid According to "WebDataGrid localization.doc" . It's work well.

Now,I want translate WebDataTree 、WebDataGrid and so on.

the following command is just for WebDataGridStrings_runtime. I do not know the command for other resource file .

Al.exe /t:lib /embed:WebDataGridStrings_runtime.zh-CN.resources,Infragistics.Web.UI.Resources.WebDataGridStrings_runtime.zh-CN.resources /culture:zh-CN /out:Infragistics35.Web.v12.1.resources.dll /template:Infragistics35.Web.v12.1.dll /keyf:StrongName.key /delay+

Further more,Can I just copy *.resources.dll to directory "bin"?  I do not want to install these assembly to GAC

Verified Answer
    posted

Hello Foxbabby,

You can just replace the WebDataGridStrings_runtime with WebDataTreestrings_runtime and it should work.

Regarding the resources.dll file, it is okay to put it in the Bin folder, but they may have to fully sign the assembly.

Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this matter. 

posted

Dear Foxbabby

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

We received your support request concerning Localization question, and this case has been assigned to me. Infragistics is dedicated to help you.

I am looking into this issue and will get back to you by the end of the day Thursday with more information or questions for you.