Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Insert bookmark with selection removes the selection
posted

When I select a text and then insert a bookmark, in html, the a tags appear but the innertext is empty. This causes the selected text to dissapear. The final result in html is:

<a name="myname"></a>

I am using IE8 and NetAdvantage 2011.1.

Any suggestions?

posted

Hi djmartain,

Thank you for report.
    That issue has been fixed and update will be available in service releases.

posted

Hi djmartain,

Thank you for pointing out this issue to us.

As this appears to be a development issue I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further.In order to ensure that the matter will receive attention I have logged this behaviors in our internal tracking system with a Development IDs 113394. The next step would be for a developer to research the issues and confirm my findings or offer some resolution.

Your support ticket number regarding this matter is CAS-92918-L0X1QS . Please feel free to send us any updates in the meantime. You can view the status of the development issue connected to this case by going to the “My IG” tab on our website, hovering to the "My Support Activity" dropdown and selecting the "Development Issues" tab.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.