Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebUpload does not work
posted

Hello,

I'am using WebUpload in a ASP.NET 3.5-web application hosted on my IIS 7.5. When i Upload a file i frequently get changing error messages, sometimes:

- Probably this file is too big ... (but I set 100 MB as maxsize)

- Could not calculate the file size

or

- Der Remotehost hat die Verbindung beendet. Fehlercode: 0x80070057.

Sometimes the upload works but often i get one of those messages. I cannot see errors in Fiddler2 or Firebug/IE Developer Tools.

Has anyone an idea what my problem could be? I did everything like in another web-app.

Thanks

Martin

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi,

I have found the following Stacktrace. My WebApp is "SSLWeb" which has the two directories "SSL" (where the ASP-pages are located) and "Uploads" (where the temp-files will be put). Both folders require SSL and the DefaultAppPool has rights to read/write into. Is the missing file ig_fua34sf345...aspx the name of the generated temporary file. It worked under my development server (IIS6) but not under local IIS 7.5

URL: http://172.16.80.117/SSLWeb/SSL/ig_fua34sf345sdf13sdf3454erdsf2345asd3425df5235d54df345.aspx?key=aB2ToIhttu45SRZiEEktyMhSEnM1Mu&command=fileSize
    System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Die Datei /SSLWeb/SSL/ig_fua34sf345sdf13sdf3454erdsf2345asd3425df5235d54df345.aspx ist nicht vorhanden.
       bei System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)

Thanks for your help

Martin

Children
No Data