Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebHierarchicalDataGrid - Print Stylesheet Issue
posted

Good Afternoon,

We have a WebHierarchicalDataGrid displaying on one of our web products. When applying a Print Stylesheet and looking at it in print preview, the DataGrid will not resize to fit the width of the document, although it is set to width: 100% !important; for all table cells, rows and the table containing the header. After inspecting the html, it seems as though the table containing the data is completely seperate from the headers, as the headers are in their own table. This is causing a sizing issue and when printing, only about 3 of the 6 or 7 headers are being printed. The datagrid data is printed correctly though. We are on the latest 11.2? version of your product. All of our Microsoft DataGrids are printing just fine. After spending several hours on this, I have decided just to post in this forum. If you have any suggestions or fixes for this, that would be great. Here is the CSS related to the WHDGHeaderStyle class. The width property is not working, but the height property always gets respected. Even when referencing all of these elements by ID, it still does not get set properly when printing. The stylesheet is declared using a @media print declaration, setting it to screen allows for ease of debugging, which is what I have been relying on.

.WHDGHeaderStyle

{

background-image: none;

background-repeat: no-repeat;

/*height: 25px;*/

width:auto !important;

text-align:center;

font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif;

font-size:9pt;

text-decoration: underline;

cursor:pointer;

}

Thank You,
-Caleb Keith

Parents
    posted

Hello Caleb,

Thank you for posting in the community.

A possible solution in this situation would be to set static width for the column headers to match the required :

@media print {

tr.igg_Header th.igg_HeaderCaption

{

width: 100px !important;

}

}

Please let me know if this helps.

Reply Children
No Data