Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebSchedule-WebWeekView and WebMonthView
posted

I have added the WebSchedule,WebDayView,WebWeekView,WebMonthView in my code.And double clickof the date it should open the dialogwindow.I have added dialog view. On Double click in WebDayView it is working fine and opening the dialog window. but WebWeekView when i double click it is opening the appointment windwo instead of dialogwindow first time.But second time i double click it is opening the dialog window.Please need help

Parents
    posted

Hi KarthikaSubbiah,

It has been some time since your post, however in case you still need assistance I would be glad to help.

I assume that in this scenario you are handling the clientside DblClick event of your schedule controls and displaying a dialog window upon double click. So far I am not able to describe the behavior you describe using version 11.1.20111.2020 under Mozilla and IE - the dbl click event can be handled and cancelled as needed.

Please note also that WebWeekView is outdated and has been retired as of version 11.2. Detailed information regarding the retired controls can be found at:

http://blogs.infragistics.com/blogs/taz_abdeali/archive/2011/11/17/asp-net-product-changes-in-2011-volume-2.aspx

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Reply Children
No Data