Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Horizontal crosshair moving with datapoint value
posted

i want to implement crosshair in my composite webchart. if i enable normal cross hair. both the cross hair moves along with mouse.i want the horizontal cross hair to move with data point and vertical cross hair to move with mouse. Following is the the example.open the following link and go to chart tab

http://www.six-swiss-exchange.com/indices/security_info_de.html?id=CH0009980894CHF9

i want the crosshair to function as it is working in the above example.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi utkarsh_bandekar,

I have researched your scenario and the functionality you have described does not seem to be currently supported under WebChart. I have created a feature request for you and sent it directly to our product management team. Our product team chooses new functionalities for development based on popular feedback from our customer base. Infragistics continues to monitor application development for all of our products, so as trends appear in requested features, we can plan accordingly.

You reference number for this feature request is FR14047. If you would like to follow up on this request at a later point, you may contact Developer Support management via email at dsmanager@infragistics.com . Please include the reference number of your request in the subject and body of your message.

Thank you for your request.

Children
No Data