Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Custom Child Row Update-URGENT
posted

Hi,

I am new to Infragistics and would like to know if I can achieve the below mentioned task and how:

1. When i double click the child row a modal pop up having save and Cancel option opens up with all the details of the child rows and when i click save it saves it back to the same row, I would ideally like to achieve this on client side but server based solution will also help.

2. Adding a new row to the whdg by javascript to a specific position. I have not yet found any solution to add a new row manually through javascript. I have many custom formulas therefore i wont be able to use default add row functionality in WHDG.

I have gone through the rowupdating and rowadding event but was not able to fire it manually on client side. I am manually performing CRUD operations using Dataset and would like to stick to it as i have many formulas implemented in the data table.

If infragistics team has a sample then it will be great!!!!

Please help its very urgent!!!

SAM

posted

Never Mind, i did it...thanks to the prompt response from infragistics team ...hats off to you guys :@@@