Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Web Explorer Bar cancels button event.
posted

When you have a control inside the explorer bar item template then the postback is cancelled. There is also issues with focus for text editors.

Latest: 2011 vol 2

ExplorerBar.aspx.zip
Parents
    posted

Hi davexdavexdave69,

Thank you for pointing out these issues to us. 

After investigating the sample you have provided I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further. In order to ensure that the matter will receive attention I have logged this behaviors in our internal tracking system with a Development IDs of 96301 and 96302. The next step would be for a developer to research the issues and confirm my findings or offer some resolution.

Your support ticket number regarding this matter is CAS-77779-DGRFHL . Please feel free to continue sending us updates. You can view the status of the development issue connected to this case by going to the “My IG” tab on our website, hovering to the "My Support Activity" dropdown and selecting the "Development Issues" tab. 

Please let me know if you need more information.

Best Regards,

Petar Ivanov
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    http://es.infragistics.com/support

Reply Children
No Data