Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Server does not respond
posted

Hello, I have this scenario. The WHDG has a dataset as a datasource which is refilled by the DB at each postback. The control is Ajaxenabled and is not inside an update panel. Viewstate for Ajax and data are set to false. The WHDG purpose in the screen is to perform CRUD operations handling the control's events. Right now my problem is that I get the error "Server does not respond" in any action that requires an ajax postback to the server. That is: update, add, delete, etc. However, this is not hte case when I work locally or when the network traffic at the intranet server is fast; that is, after 17:00. So, it seems that there is some time out triggering somewhere. I have tried to set the timeout for the control as big as possible by using: grid._callbackManager.setTimeout(600000); but, I still receive the message after 20 secs. It does not even show the ajax spinning indicator at some times. 

Any idea why this is happening and how effectively prevent the control to stop the postback process?

Thanks

Parents Reply Children
No Data