Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to make one drawing in the chart not to take into account null values at all
posted

Hi,

I have 2 drawings in my chart, one for daily values and other drawing for hourly values.

Since i have both drawings in same chart, the hourly drawing will take into account the hour values, but I want the drawing for the daily values (drawing 2) to ignore the hours between each 2 consecutive days.

Also, I don t want it to make me a horizontal line between day 1 at midnight and following day at midnight. Also I don t want it to draw a zero value line between the days at midnight. Since i will put null value in all the hours: 01, 02....,23h for the daily drawing, I want the chart to ignore those nulls and only take into account the values that are not null that I will assign to: day 1 at midnight, day 2 at midnight.... day n at midnight

any ideas ?

Thanks a lot :)

Parents Reply Children
No Data