Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
DropDownProvider value change not recognized
posted

I have a 2010.3 webdatagrid with columns that include one with a dropdownprovider. The grid properties are set such that I can batch the updates with a save button to submit the changes which is working. The problem however I've come accross is a unique situation when changing the dropdown value and then clicking the save button the RowUpdating event (args) does not recognize the change value of that last column change. All other value changes preceeding it are recognized, just not the final dropdown change. If I change the dropdown value and then click in another grid cell, then click the save button it works. Is there some edit mode or something of the dropdown that is not getting updated when after making a selection it looses focus to the click of the button submitting? Any thoguhts how can I fix this to allow changing a dropdown column and proceeding to click a button to submit the changes to always work recognizing the new value?