Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Webdropdown - dropdown list appears transparent
posted

Could Some One help:

I am using the infragistic's webdropdown in my asp.net web site, where they are contained in several div's that are positioned via css.  ie:  I have the div's style="position: absolute; top: npx; left: npx;" etc.  There are three div's fairly close together with that type off css.  Then within the div I have a standard html table and within the <td> I have placed the webdropdown.  The problem I have incurred is after I published the web site to the web server, I noticed that the drop down list in the controls are appearing transparent.  This can be reproduced when running the web site via Visual Studio 2010 and then setting Internet Explorer in Compatibility Mode.  The controls look fine in VS 2010 when the browser mode is set to Internet Explorer 9.

Here is the source for one of the webdropdowns that I'm having the problem with.

<td colspan="2">
   <ig:WebDropDown ID="ddlSalesRep" Width="120px" runat="server" MultipleSelectionType="Keyboard"
       DropDownContainerWidth="200px" TabIndex="9">
   </ig:WebDropDown>
</td>

I have attached an image of what the webdropdown looks like when it fails.

If anyone could help with this I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Dave.