Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebGrid CellStyle
posted

I’ve an UltraWebGrid (ver. 10.1.20101.1011) in a webform. The 4th column is set as different CellStyle from the other columns on the grid:

<CellStyle BackColor="Gainsboro" font-bold="True" font-size="Large">

The grid is set as AllowColumnMovingDefault="OnServer" , when users move the grid columns on browser (tested on IE7 & IE8) and it is found that the CellStyle will not move with the special column, and so the special CellStyle always on the 4th column no matter how the user move the columns. Any solution of this issue? Thanks.

posted

Hello pvhhkit,

Thank you for posting on Infragistics forum.

Can you tell me how do you declare your grid column - in the “aspx” code or in Code-Behind and is this column dynamically generated or static?

What you can do first is to download and install the latest Service Release for version 10.1 of our controls and test this behavior again.

You can see our latest service releases in our web site - “Support > Service Releases” and download them from “My IG > My Keys and Downloads” page.

If you cannot see/download our latest service release you may need to register your product key first. You can register your product key in “Support > Register Your Product” page.

Let me know what the results are with the latest Service Release.