Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Highlight rows when edits are made.
posted

I'm looking to change the row highlight color after a user has made an edit. 

How would I go about doing that? Additionally, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but the online help is rather worthless in the context of building client-side functionality.  :(

This doesn't tell me what *.getCell() is or returns.... of if it does, I don't know how to find it.  http://help.infragistics.com/NetAdvantage/ASPNET/2010.3/CLR4.0/

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hi AnthonyAlmighty,

Your complaints about the CSOM help do not fall on deaf ears.  They have been implementing changes for the last cycle or two.  I will let them know of your thoughts however.

To answer your one question, *.getCell() returns an Infragistics.Web.UI.GridCell object on the client.  That might help you find it better.  Are you just trying to assign a css class to a cell or row?  Once you have the row or cell, you could do $util.addCompoundClass(cell.get_element(), "newCss");  

regards,
    David Young 

Reply Children
No Data