Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Multiple Linked Refresh Panels and GaugeImage.aspx problems
posted

I'm having a problem with gauges, multiple RefreshPanels and using the Session DeplyomentScenario Mode (GaugeImage.aspx).

If I have 1 RefreshPanel with a gauge on it with DeploymentScenario.Mode=Session and I cause the panel to refresh, it works fine. However if I add another RefreshPanel and link that RefreshPanel to the first RefreshPanel using LinkedRefreshControlID on the first RefreshPanel, when that first RefreshPanel is refreshed the second panel does refresh, but the image for the gauge on the second RefreshPanel is blank (or rather IE displays the small x). Upon looking at the URL for that gauge it would seem that the id it's trying to pass in to the GaugeImage.aspx page is no longer valid, ie there are 2 bitmaps in the session, but no session item with a matching ID.

David.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

i was able to reproduce this issue, so i entered it into our bug tracking system.  BR31985 is the bug number.  it should be resolved soon and released in an upcoming hotfix.

if you want to inquire about the status of this bug at any time, or set yourself up for notification when the fix is released, please contact Infragistics Developer Support and give them the bug # i provided above.

Children
No Data