Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebTab -- Page content missing -- What am I missing?
posted

OK. This one's got me baffled.

I'm working on a web app that enables a user to select a report, set the parameters, then view a SQL Server Reporting Services ReportViewer.

For some reason, I can't get anything to show on the tabs greater than Tab[1]! Not even straight text.

Code is as follows (shortened to keep the message a reasonable length):

<ig:WebTab ID="mnuiQuery" runat="server" Width="100%" Height="600px" SelectedIndex="3">

<tabs>

<ig:ContentTabItem runat="server" Text="Queries" ScrollBars="Hidden">

<Template>

<asp:Panel ID="pnlQueriesLeft" Height="600px" ScrollBars="Vertical" runat="server">

<asp:Label ID="lblAvailableQueries" Text="Available Queries" EnableViewState="false" BackColor="LightGray" Width="100%" runat="server" />

<br />

<asp:Button ID="btnExpandAll" runat="server" Text="Expand All" onclick="btnExpandAll_Click" />

</asp:Panel>

</Template>

</ig:ContentTabItem>

<ig:ContentTabItem runat="server" Text="Parameters" ScrollBars="Hidden">

<Template>

<asp:Label ID="lblReportTitle" runat="server" />

<asp:Panel ID="pnlParametersLeft" Height="500px" runat="server" ScrollBars="Vertical">

<asp:Label ID="lblSavedScenarios" Text="Saved Scenarios" EnableViewState="false" runat="server" />

<br />

<asp:GridView ID="grdSavedScenarios" runat="server" AllowSorting="True" AutoGenerateColumns="False" OnRowCommand="grdSavedScenarios_RowCommand" DataKeyNames="ScenarioID" SelectedRowStyle-BackColor="LightBlue" onsorting="grdSavedScenarios_Sorting" >

<Columns>

<asp:BoundField DataField="ScenarioID" Visible="False" ReadOnly="True" />

<asp:BoundField DataField="ScenarioName" SortExpression="ScenarioName" HeaderText="Scenario Name" ReadOnly="true"/>

<asp:BoundField DataField="CreatedDate" SortExpression="CreatedDate" HeaderText="Created" DataFormatString="{0:MM-dd-yyyy}" ReadOnly="true" />

<asp:BoundField DataField="GeneratedDate" SortExpression="GeneratedDate" HeaderText="Generated" DataFormatString="{0:MM-dd-yyyy}" ReadOnly="true" />

</Columns>

</asp:GridView>

</asp:Panel>

</Template>

<ig:ContentTabItem runat="server" Text="Results" ScrollBars="Hidden">

<Template>

<asp:Label ID="lblResults" Text="test" runat="server" />

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party.

<rsweb:ReportViewer ID="rvViewer" runat="server" ProcessingMode="Remote" Width="485px" Height="390px" ZoomMode="PageWidth" ShowParameterPrompts="true">

<ServerReport ReportServerUrl="http://localhost/reportserver" />

</rsweb:ReportViewer>

</Template>

<ig:ContentTabItem runat="server" Text="Test Tab">

<Template>

Now is the time for tests

</Template>

</tabs>

</ig:WebTab>

When I run the app, nothing shows up in the third and fourth tabs ("Results" & "Test Tab"). What could I conceivably be missing?????

Thanks,

Michell

Parents
No Data
    posted

Wow! Do I feel stupid!!

Turns out I was missing a close tag in adding a Literal Control. I had "<table", instead of "<table>".

Sorry for the panic,

Michell

Children
No Data