Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebProgressbar Style Images
posted

I'd like to use the Windows7 style on my WebProgressBar.  When I look in the ig_res folder within my project I see folders only for Default and ElectricBlue.  In looking at the Infragistics install folder I don't see any images for Windows7.  The sample application uses Windows7.png.  I searched for that within the Infragistics install folder and didn't find it.  Were these files installed with Infragistics?  If not, where do I get them?  Thanks for your help.

Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello,

I know a couple of months have passed since you asked this question but if you still need assistance I would be glad if I can help. I have created a project via NetAdvantage 11.1.20111.2064 and dropped in the designer a WebProgressBar. When I went to properties of the control StyleSetName property is a drop down one. From there selecting “Import..”  and in the shown window there is Windows7 as a Style. Please follow the steps by your own.