Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
[MissingRecordException]: Requested record cannot be found by key by delete row
posted

Greetings!

So it is my Problem: Delete records in the WebDataGrid. The WebDataGrid has a virtual scrolling.

I try to change your code in an example. As I need such logic of  remove of a record from the WebDataGrid.

But I have an exception "[MissingRecordException]: Requested record cannot be found by key". I send you your code changed by me, you can see as it works.

And I need the decision of this problem. As it is logical to delete records thus if it is a lot of records in the WebDataGrid.

Exception is by virtual scrolling!!!

Best regards!

WebDataGrid_DeleteRowServer.zip
Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi alpoz,

It has been a while since your post, however in case you still need assistance I would be glad to help.

I have tested this setup using version 11.1 and VirtualScrolling does not seem to interfere with the Deletion features of the grid. The DataKey for the deleted rows are returned correctly. In order to be able to investigate this further I would need to know what version of .NetAdvantage you are using.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Petar Ivanov
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    http://es.infragistics.com/support

Children
No Data