Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grid refresh issue in updatepanel
posted

Hi,

i have a grid in UpdatePanel, WebDataGrid does refresh itself asynchronously  on changing the

combo value. When WebDataGrid does refresh it automatically increased its row height and also

increase column width.

How can i resolve this problem?

posted

Hello Mypost,

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance regarding this matter.

Sincerely,

Prabha.

posted

Hello Mypost

I have noticed that you posted this a while ago.  Please note we are making efforts to ensure all posts are addressed by an Infragistics expert. We believe that the other community members could benefit from this thread as well.

I followed the steps you suggested and was unable to reproduce the behavior you're describing.  I have placed the WebDatagrid in the updatepanel and after change the value of the editor provider the row height and column width remains the same.

I have attached the sample project I used to test this.  Please test this project on your PC; whether or not it works correctly may help indicate the nature of this problem.

If the project does not work correctly, this indicates either a problem possibly specific to your environment, or a difference in the DLL versions we are using.  My test was performed using version full version number, such as:  11.1.20111.2064 in NetAdvantage for .NET 2011 Volume1.

If this sample project is not an accurate demonstration of what you're trying to do, please feel free to modify it and send it back, or send a small sample project of your own if you have one.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

Markup.zip