Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics WebGrid and WARP
posted

I have a page with webgrid and web async panel. The grid is outside the async panel.

I'm using JS code to add rows to the grid. When a new row is added, I refresh the async panel and it works just fine. But when I do a regular postback following the new row insert, I see a blank row in the grid.

Any ideas.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello Ramesh,

It has been a while since you have made your post, but I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well.

First thing that you should try is to download and install the latest Service Release available for your version of controls.

You can see our latest service releases in our web site - “Support > Service Releases” and download them from “My IG > My Keys and Downloads” page.

If you cannot see/download our latest service release you may need to register your product key first. You can register your product key in “Support > Register Your Product” page.

If this is not helpful in you scenario you can check if data bind for the grid is executed on “InitializeDataSource” event.

You can also set “LoadOnDemand=Xml” and use the grid embedded AJAX functionality instead of WARP.

You can change the WARP with Microsoft “UpdatePanel” to see if this will change the behavior.

You should make also sure that the data entered from Client-Side are sent to the Server and saved into the Data Source. If the data are not present for the grid on Postback the row can be displayed blank.

I hope that this information can help in resolving this issue.