Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics ASP .NET Samples with AutoCRUD=true?
posted

Hi,

I want to ask if the following two samples use AutoCRUD=true.

http://samples.infragistics.com/2010.1/WebFeatureBrowser/Default.aspx
WebDataGrid -> Data Editing -> Editing Rows - Basic Features

WebDataGrid -> Data Editing -> Editing Rows - Client Events  

Can I have the source code of these two samples?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello jaslee,

Has this issue been addressed?

The two samples you listed do not use AutoCRUD=true.  The sample "WebDataGrid -> Data Editing -> Editing Rows -> Auto Crud" would be the sample that shows this behavior.

As for the source code, you have 2 options.

1. Download the samples.  You can do this from "My Keys and Downloads" on our main site.  This is the easiest method!

2. You can view the source code files related to this sample in the "Source Code" tab of the samples browser.  See where it says "Running Sample"?  The tab next to it will show you the source code.  The different files are linked at the top.  That's how I could tell that the two samples you listed did not use AutoCRUD = true.  Note that the code won't run if it's copied and pasted in its entirety because it relies on the file structure and database that is used in our samples.

For your other question, I think that the Client Events sample will respond to the client-side events, and the Server Events sample will respond to the server-side events.

Does this answer your questions?

Elizabeth Albert

Localization Engineer

Children
No Data