Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Last service pack download
posted

I try to find the last release for WebDataGrid control. Please tell me if is possible to aquire it without a developer support license. Rgds.

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello lidiestera

You can see our latest service releases in our web site - “Support > Service Releases” and download them from “My IG > My Keys and Downloads” page.

If you cannot see/download our latest service release you may need to register your product key first. You can register your product key in “Support > Register Your Product” page.

If you have trial version of the controls and you have to test specific behavior that is reported as fixed in the latest service release you can contact our Support team and they will send you a download link to this release.

We are planing to release our new controls with upgraded installer that will enable automatic download and install of the latest Service Release for the new version of controls for all clients.

Reply Children
No Data